Top Ten Guest Post with Angeline Kace
Posted by What The Cat Read
Today we are excited to have Angeline Kace visit our blog as part of her Enemy Within Blog Tour! For a full list of all the blogs participating, and for a chance to be entered into the giveaway associated with this event, please visit HERE. =^.^=
Top 10 Book Boyfriends of All Time
There are a lot of pieces that go into a good book. But as a reader, the one constant that always keeps me coming back for more is the book boys! I thought it would be fun to give you my top 10 paranormal book boyfriends of all time.
10- Valek from Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder. I don’t remember a lot about Valek as I read this book a looong time ago. I just remember loving him. He was a spy and I never knew what his intentions where.
9. Wes from the Dirty Blood Series by Heather Hildenbrand. Oh, Wes. I love me some or his leather-wearing, joke spitting, sexy goodness. Alex? Who’s Alex? I’m all about Wes!
8. Christian from Night’s Cold Kiss by Tracy O’Hara. This is one hot vampire right here! I fell in love with him and haven’t forgot about him after all this time. I was sad that the following books in the series were a continuation of him and the chick’s story.
7. Aren from The Shadow Reader by Sandra Williams. My love mostly belongs to vampires, but Aren is a special exception. He’s funny and loyal and hard headed. I couldn’t get enough of this guy!
6. Kisten from The Hollows by Kim Harrison. Kisten is one of those vampires you love for his foul mouth and be who you are attitude. A special piece of my heart will always belong to him.
5. Edward from Twlight by Stephenie Meyer. Edward started my love all boys vampire, so he’ll always hold a spot within my top book boyfriends. Plus, the version I see when I read the books is waaaaay hotter than Rob Pattinson. #JustSaying
4. Dimitri from Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead. I think this one is pretty self explanatory, but since I love gushing about him, I’ll continue. J Dimitri is the epitome of the hot book boyfriend. And he can fight.
3. Eric from the Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris. Book 3 was when I really started to fall for Eric. Before then, he was the scary guy getting in the way of everything. But with Book 3 and after, he was the hot vampire that I couldn’t get enough of. I loved his attitude, his play with Pam, and how he always had a hot spot for Sookie. Oh! And the way he always called her lover, too. I heart Eric!
2. Bones from the Night Huntress series by Jeanine Frost. Oh, boy. I never thought anyone would ever outrank bones as my #1 book boyfriend of all time. Bones is powerful, sexy, snarky, sneaky, sweet, and just everything and anything you could think of in a hot male character. Plus, he’s a vampire. And in my opinion, one of the hottest vamps out there!
1. Mirko from Vampire Born by ME! Now, I may be biased in this one, but if I’m creating my own hot book boyfriend, he better have everything I could ever imagine a book boyfriend to have, right? And that’s what I did with Mirko. I took everything I like in a book boyfriend and gave them to him. He’s kick ass, funny, snarky, sexy, confident, hot, loyal, honest, and pretty much my dream vampire!
About the Book: